Master studies: Management
The year of the accreditation
The awarded qualification
- Master of Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Electroonic Business Management
- Master of Hospitality Management
The applicant should possess a state diploma as a proof of holding a degree of higher or higher professional education.
The graduate of the given academic program may be employed in any state or private organization featuring managerial or administrative component.
Who may apply?
The Master’s Law application is open for all the interested applicants who wish to:
- broaden their professional fundamental knowledge
- acquire new profession
- develop professionally; gain the skills and knowledge currently required in the labor market
The distinctive features of the EIU Master programs
- Individual approach to every student; personalized development of career opportunities, consulting
- Teaching opportunities for student equipped with practical skills
- Academic programs are designed in a way to meet the needs of a labor market
- Regular sessions with successful and notorious representatives from various spheres
- Numerous opportunities to receive scholarships and continue education abroad (particularly to continue education abroad within the framework of Erasmus + student exchange program sponsored by the European Union)
- Flexible schedule, which allows Master’s students to couple their studies along with their employment (classes are organized in the evening after the working hours and on Saturdays)