Admissions requirements for full time BA
- The admissions process for the 2016-2017 academic year is organized in accordance with:
- EIU admissions process (EIU exam committees)
- the RA admissions requirements for state and non state institutions of higher education
- All the applicants who have completed secondary, vocational, or preliminary professional education are welcome to apply to EIU regardless their age and previous educational background.
- For applying to EIU for the 2017-2018 academic year all the applicants take entrance exams, which take place at testing centers.
- All the applicants are to fill in the application at the university to become eligible for the admissions process
- The admissions documents are accepted starting from May 2, 2017 till August 26.
- RA dual citizens and foreign citizens, along with the RA citizens graduated from the intuitions of higher education abroad (for the 2016-2017 academic year), male applicants completed their military service (spring cohort), graduates of institutions of vocational and preliminary professional education are to submit their documents starting from June 20 till August 26.
- A valid statement (with a photo) on the completion of the high school approved by the head of the school or an official diploma with the final transcript (attestat) after high school graduation (the school graduates of previous years are to submit a certificate on the completion of the secondary education or diploma)
- 6 photos (sized 3×4 cm)
- A document on the eligibility for the army service (call-up age)
- A valid identification document (passport, ID card, military service card, birth certificate, refugee certificate)
- Military service card and the statement form the military committee on the completion of the compulsory military service
- Certificates or diplomas of participation to state and international competitions (fests, Olympiads etc.)
- The payment receipt of participation to each of the university entrance exams and documents admissions (the fee is 1500 AMD)
The deadline for the submission of the admission documents is August 26, 2016. All the school graduate students of the 2015-2016 academic year, army-differed students (2016 Spring), international applicants as well as the applicants who possess secondary processional education are urged to follow the deadline.
- The applicants fill in the specializations of their preferences (for both paid and free tuition systems) in their applications
- If the applicant receives a low score (no pass), he or she are no longer competitive for the admissions for the full time studies, but still have the right to apply for the distance (remote) studies. You may learn more on distance (remote) education here
- The applicants may make necessary changes in their applications till the day of entrance exams
- RA dual citizens and foreign citizens, along with the RA citizens graduated from the intuitions of higher education abroad (for the 2015-2016 academic year), male applicants completed their military service (spring cohort), graduates of institutions of vocational and preliminary professional education may make necessary changes in their application till August 26, 2016.
- The applicant is allowed to make changes or withdraw his/her application only after presenting a valid passport, examination paper or the receipt.
- State entrance exams are compiled and administered at state testing centers by the Assessment and Testing Center of Armenia.
- The period allocated for the state entrance exams is from June 1 to June 10 (2016).
- The state entrance exams start at 9.30 at all the testing centers of the Republic of Armenia.
- The state entrance exams are administered through the written tests. All the applicants are to take the test of a particular subject on the same testing day. The subjects of the state entrance exams are: “Armenian language and literature”, “History of Armenia”. “Mathematics”, “Foreign languages” (English, German, French, and Russian)
- The state entrance exams consist of two rounds: the main round and the complementary one.
The applicants registered till June 1, 2016 are allowed to participate to the exams of the main round (June 1-June 10).
The applicants registered within June 15-20 are allowed to participate to the exams of the complementary round (June 23- July 1).
The students who did not get the minimum required score are still allowed participate to the distance (remote) education offered by Eurasia International University. They are to take the admissions exams. You may learn more on distance (remote) education here.