Eurasia International University, an institution of higher education, successfully incorporates traditional and modern approaches serving its best and at the same time remaining loyal to the best practices of Armenian national schooling. Yet, the institution offers education equal to the requirements of the modern society and evaluates both skills and scientific potential of young professionals; and academy of experienced professionals.
The university values the nature of research among higher education institutions in the modern society and consequently creates a wide range of opportunities to conduct scientific and academic research for both the faculty and EIU students.
The link between the university and NGOs is particularly emphasized. Such collaboration allows undertaking socially prominent initiatives. It is through such activities that EIU aims to make academic-scientific, socioeconomic and sociocultural constructive changes in the society. EIU considers its students as the main source of these changes.
We stand for our principles:
We feel the pulse of the century
Briefly about Eurasia International University
- The institution was established in 1996
- EIU is a state accredited institution as approved by the decree of the RA Ministry of Education and Science (March 13, 2002)
- The University offers academic opportunities on the following levels of the RA national qualification framework: Bachelor’s studies (VI), master’s degree (VII), research (VIII; the scientific degree of a doctor).
- EIU has adopted academic credit system (ECTS: European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) since 2005
- The university was accredited for the second time in 2015 by the National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance as well as the RA Ministry of Education and Science for linking our national and new European standards and values (ESG – European Standards and Guidelines).
- Starting from 2011 the university provides a diploma supplement, a document accompanying a higher education diploma, in accordance with the standards agreed by the European Commission, the Council of Europe and UNESCO/CEPES.
- From the very first day of its establishment, the university provides opportunities for tuition-free education. Each year at least 10% of the students gets free education with 20% to 30% receiving tuition assistance.
- Since 2011 the university offers a number of opportunities to receive scholarships and to study at European institutions of higher education under the sponsorship of the European Union.